RETURN OR WITHDRAWAL PROCEDURE:
Pursuant to article 71 of the Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, and the Law 3/2014, dated 27 March, the products purchased on this website can be returned and refunded, as long as the USER/CUSTOMER notifies the administrator of their intention to return said products. The customer will have 14 days from the receipt of the product/s to return them to ÓPTICA RILO´s business premises.
The website administrator will only accept returns that fulfil the following requirements:
- The product must be in the same condition in which it was delivered and the original packaging and labels must be preserved.
- The products must be sent in the same box or package as they were delivered in to protect the products.
- If it is not possible to use the original package, the USER/CUSTOMER must return the products in protective packaging to ensure that the product arrives to the website administrator´s premises in optimum condition for inspection.
- A copy of the delivery note, or invoice must be included in the package, indicating the reason why the products are being returned.
If the reason for the return is attributable to the website administrator (the product is incorrect or incomplete, it is not what was ordered, etc.) the delivery costs will be reimbursed. If the product is returned for any other reason, the return expenses will be charged to the USER/CUSTOMER.
The customer must follow these steps to return a product:
- Inform as soon as possible after the order has been received indicating which product you wish to return. You can inform us by telephone, +34 974 470 933, or via e-mail email@example.com
- The website administrator will inform the USER/CUSTOMER of the shipping address.
- The USER/CUSTOMER must return the products using the same system by which they were delivered. The return costs will be paid by the USER/CUSTOMER.
- The website administrator accepts and deals with returns according to the framework of the aforementioned Spanish and European Laws.